Friday 18 July 2014

So - it's been quite a while...

I'm not going to lie to you and say that it feels completely normal to be back and writing a blog post again because it really has been quite a few months - but I am being honest in telling you that I have missed doing this. The reason for my absence was a multitude of factors such as my final A-Level exams and the fact that my laptop had to be repaired but luckily both of those things are no longer a problem and so, here I am! I guess I should briefly explain what's going on in my life and what has been happening, so... 

I'm around a quarter of the way through my summer holiday at the moment and in all honesty I've been getting incredibly bored (oops) but where I live there is practically nothing to do with your time. However, now that my laptop is back I feel that I can spend a bit more time writing which is nice. It's rather funny how we expect our summer to be and the way that we anticipate such an exciting time when in reality, for people like me, it never lives up to expectations. 

Since I last blogged which was back in April I have, as I said, had my final exams and have officially left Sixth Form! We had a gorgeous Leavers Ball which I enjoyed an awful lot, winning the award for the happiest person did help that a tiny bit - it was a great end of the time spent there. 




I've also been rehearsing a lot for the show that I'm in which actually opens tonight until tomorrow night, 'West End Showstoppers' which is very exciting and I will probably write a post about that at some point because, well, why not? I am also in the middle of re-decorating my bedroom at long last, so far I have had it painted and have a new carpet down whilst my new furniture from IKEA is due to arrive next Monday (yipee!) I have bought a lot of bits and pieces such as ornaments, candles, etc and so if you would like me to do a post on those and my room when it's finished I'd be happy to do so.

This post was going to be a snazzy beauty favourites with pictures and all but my camera decided to not work and so I guess this will have to do as a comeback! I would really love to know if there is anything in particular that anybody would like to see my write about, or review or whatever as being out of the swing of writing has given me a bit of a block as to what I should do! I'm still wanting to write about the same sort of topics and subjects; lifestyle, beauty, fashion etc. so any suggestions are very welcome - thank you :-)

Hopefully, you will see another post up fairly soon - see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment