Tuesday 29 July 2014

A few beauty bits | Haul



This is just a quick post on a few beauty items that I've picked up over the past few days...

Vaseline Spray & Go: 

I spotted this and thought do you know what, I'm going to try this stuff out! (since a lot of people have bigged it up) and I hate to say it but they are right - the stuff is good! It is pretty much spray and go, but then it is advised to rub the product in before going... I decided to get the scent aloe fresh as it left my skin feeling well, 'fresh as a daisy'.
 £4/Wilkinsons

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation: 

The next two purchases I'm going to blame on the fabulous Zoella, as her recent make-up collection video inspired my decision to buy a Kate Moss lipstick. BUT when I went into Superdrug, Rimmel had a 2 for £10 offer on and so I ended up getting the match perfection foundation as it is my staple and I thought I may as well take advantage of the offer, it also made it just £5.

£5/Superdrug

Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick in '01': 

The original plan was to get Zoella's favourite Kate Moss lipstick, sadly it wasn't there but she did mention the shade 01 in the video also, so I settled for second best! It's basically just a very good red lipstick, which everyone needs. 
£5/Superdrug

Rimmel Apocalips: 

I had a very nice surprise when I walked to the beauty stand in Poundland and spotted an Apocalips! These normally retail for around six or seven pounds usually and so I whisked this to the till very quickly, I'm unsure of the shade but what I do know is that it's the bright pink of the collection which happens to stay on all day!

£1/Poundland

So these are the latest beauty products that I have picked up very recently, if you liked this post then please let me know by following this blog using the button 'join this site' on the right hand side. Thank you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment