Friday 29 August 2014

40 Free Prints from Photobox!


I was browsing the web the other day (as you do) and I came across a website called 'Photobox' who are offering 40 of your photographs printed for free! I thought that this was a great deal as you only have to pay £2.99 delivery which is fairly reasonable. It's also that time of year were people are moving out to go to university, or in my case, everyone is moving away and I want to remember the memories we have spent together. 

Selecting your images couldn't be easier either as you simply upload the ones you wish to have printed, or can sync to your Facebook or Instagram account and fetch your photos from there instead! I ordered the prints on a Bank Holiday and yet they seemed to arrive very quickly, which I was obviously happy about.

 I have chosen a few of my favourites and used mini wooden pegs to attach them to the three lines of string that I have going across my wall to display them. The images with white borders are from Photobox, the others I had previously. I should also mention the packaging they come in - I really like it! As pictured below, the photos are put into a plastic box that is easy to access and would even make a lovely gift for somebody as there is a space available for a small message on the side.


Anyone can claim this offer from Photobox, it just has to be your first order with the company. Here's their website: http://www.photobox.co.uk/ - the personalised gifts are gorgeous! 

I just clicked on the link and the site is saying that if you join today you can get 30 free prints, so whether the deal has changed or what I'm unsure but 40 or 30, still a good deal and great service.

Thank you for reading, if there's anything you'd like me to write about on here then please let me know! The links to my social media are above. Also, yay for my 100th post!

Heidi x

No comments:

Post a Comment