Sunday 10 August 2014

Work Make-Up | Face of the Day




Hello! Here's a post on what make-up I wear to work,  it's pretty basic but is enough that I feel comfortable. I  only work four hours on a Saturday (and the odd  occasional weekday ) in a card and gift shop in my  local town. 

Sorry for the lack of quality in the photos, I used my phone as it seemed the quickest way at the time.

I hope this helped you if you have a job like me and wondered what make-up look to go for! 

Thank you for reading, let me know if there are any topics you would like me to discuss on here in the future and the products I used on my face will be listed below.





 Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

 Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer: Light 1

 Bourjois Cream Blush: Shade 3

 Soap and Glory Archery: Hot Chocolate

 Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara: Blackest Black

 Primark Eye Shadow Palette 

 Rimmel Stay Glossy Lipgloss: Non-Stop Glamour

No comments:

Post a Comment