Sunday 10 August 2014

Outfit of the Day: My Sister & I

Me and my sister went shopping today and I liked both of our outfits so thought we may as well have a mini photo shoot in the garden before we left for this post! Sorry that the quality of the images isn't great, we just used my iPhone, hope you enjoy...

First up, here is my outfit:





Dress: H&M (bought from a charity shop) 
Shoes: Primark
Bag: Accessorize 
Sunglasses: Peackocks
Bracelet: Pandora

Next up, my lovely sister:




Vest top: New Look
Skort: Primark
Shoes: Primark
Sunglasses: Peackocks
Watch: Argos

Both of these outfits were lost-cost yet work really well for the summer and were comfortable for a day shopping. Let me know if you would like more outfit of the day posts from me! Thank you for reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment