Sunday 17 May 2015

'The' New Year Post.

I'm a self-confessed addict to those inspirational quotes on you find on Pinterest, it just simply cannot be helped. In fact I have a board on there dedicated to them. As a new year is approaching I thought it would be fitting to look for some really cheesy but somewhat inspiring quotes and put them all in one post for you to mull over... Although I don't necessarily have new years resolutions, (I'm not sure they really work that well for me), but I do have aims for next year and things that I would like to achieve.


...

What I really wanted to get across in this post, other than some incredibly cheesy quotes and pictures, was that your life is your life, make of it what you can and will. From my experience I can tell you that almost anything is possible if you work hard, you can succeed at whatever it is, it may take time, but you'll get there eventually. Believe in yourself! I also wanted to stress how I would love to have some new experiences in 2015; go somewhere new, do something different. These little things build up the person that we are and memories are so special and important to our lives. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment